About Me


About Me



Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Suzie and after working as an accountant for 10 years, I decided to give up the rat race and switch careers. My husband, who was serving as a Psychologist in the Air Force did the same. Now we both teach high school in San Antonio, Texas. I teach Geometry and my husband teaches Physics. During the summer we take our kids on all kinds of fun vactions. This year we purchased our first pop-up trailer and couldn't be more thrilled. It's a 2003 Colman Utah and we pull it with our 2011 Ford F150 Eco Boost. This blog is devoted to my pop-up adventures. Please enjoy.



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The New Box!

Mike was a true professional. For just under $1,000 he built this amazing box for our trailer.
I am SO EXCITED!
Now I just need to attach it to the trailer and then reinstall the water heater and shoulder lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment